Discussing community health services in Hinckley and Bosworth
Over the past months we have been to many events across the Hinckley and Bosworth area, from individual PPG meetings to larger community meetings to stakeholders events to talk about what we would like to do to develop services in the area as well as holding our own events.
We understand that not everyone is able to make these events so we've asked local GP and clinical lead on the West Leicestershire CCG board Dr. Nick Willmott and Chief Nurse and Quality Lead Caroline Trevithick to explain the work that has been done, and what we would like to see in the area in the future.
Click on the image above to watch the full interviews, or use the links below to jump straight to the area which you are most interested in.
- Introduction to the community health services review
- Addressing the needs of the population
- What we would like to see in modern operating theatre facilities
- How we could improve Hinckley Health Centre
- What we would like to see in modern endoscopy facilities
- The future of Hinckley and District Hospital
- The affordability of making changes to health services
If you would like to take a virtual tour of some of the main community health facilities in Hinckley and Bosworth, please click here.